Helping individuals heal their relationship with exercise.
I'm Amy Gardner, the author of 'iMove: Helping Your Clients Heal from Compulsive Exercise' and creator of the iMove® Method. I hold groups for individuals looking to heal their relationship with movement and train other professionals to do this through the iMove® Method Professional Training and Certification. I'm also a yoga teacher and the founder of Metrowest Nutrition where I supervise an amazing group of clinicians who are working to help people heal their relationship with food and their bodies through an anti-diet, HAES® aligned model.
All The Tools You Need To Build A Successful Program for Clients and Grow Your Practice
The iMove® Method Training and Certification program is your opportunity to learn the skills that build your abilities and develop the confidence needed so you can work with clients who need to heal from compulsive exercise. You also receive all the resources needed to lead and iMove group in your own practice.
In addition to helping your clients, having these skills will help you develop a niche and grow your practice too. Adding this skill set to your repertoire builds value in your work with clients and will naturally lead to more referrals and practice growth.
The iMove® Method Training and Certification program is a 12-week group training that includes:
- 12 Group Calls where we review, practice, and discuss application of the lessons
- Over 50 Hours of training in the 12 week Curriculum (which you can download)
- Google folder including links and resources shared in calls which you will have access to indefinitely
- Initial Practice Assessment Session (Private)
- 3 Private Calls with Amy
- iMove® Book
- iMove® Workbook to use with clients
- Community and Peer Support in our Private Group
- Practice Showcase Session
- Live sessions with industry professionals
- Group Curriculum including format and lesson plans
- Resources, Handouts, Screening Tool, Marketing resources, Worksheets, and more to support you and your program
The iMove® Method Training and Certification gives you what you need to work with your clients and help them heal from compulsive exercise, PLUS the bonus of learning from one another in a group program.
Become a Certified iMove® Practitioner Today!
Apply for the Program
If you would like to explore how the iMove® Method Training and Certification program can help you with your clients and your practice, please complete the application form to book a call with me and determine if the program is a fit for you.
Apply for the Program
Take Action and transform your clients and your practice!
12 weeks of training and coaching to help you develop your skills as you develop and create your own iMove® Program.
Have more success with the guidance and expertise of Amy working along with you to help you succeed with your own programs .
Learn to run your groups and practice with our Practitioners Showcase sessions offer you the opportunity to put your skills into practice.