Help your clients recover from disordered relationships with exercise.
I'm Amy Gardner, the author of 'iMove: Helping Your Clients Heal from Compulsive Exercise' and creator of the iMove™ Method Training and Certification program. I'm also the founder of Metrowest Nutrition where I supervise an amazing group of clinicians who are working to help people heal their relationship with food and their bodies through an anti-diet, HAES® aligned model.
All The Tools You Need To Build A Successful Program for your Clients and Expand your Services
The iMove™ Method Training and Certification program is your opportunity to learn the skills that build your abilities and develop the confidence needed so you can work with clients who need to heal from compulsive exercise. And have those clients stick with you for the long term, because you GET them!
It’s not only about helping your clients, having these skills helps your practice too. It helps you add more to your services so your clients value you more, and when that happens referrals and more clients often follow.
The iMove™ Method Training and Certification program is a 12-week group training that includes:
- 12 Group Calls where we review, practice, and discuss application of the lessons
- Over 50 Hours of training in the 12 week Curriculum (which you can download)
- Google folder including links and resources shared in calls which you will have access to indefinitely
- Initial Practice Assessment Session (Private)
- 3 Private Calls with Amy
- iMove™ Book
- iMove™ Workbook to use with clients
- Community and Peer Support in our Private Group
- Practice Showcase Session
- Live sessions with industry professionals
- Group Curriculum including format and lesson plans
- Resources, Handouts, Screening Tool, Marketing resources, Worksheets, and more to support you and your program
The iMove™ Method Training and Certification gives you what you need to work with your clients and help them heal from compulsive exercise, PLUS the bonus of learning from one another in a group program.
Become a Certified Embodied Exercise Practitioner™ Today!
Apply for the Program
If you would like to explore how the iMove™ Method Training and Certification program can help you with your clients and your practice, please complete the application form to book a call with me and determine if the program is a fit for you.
Apply for the Program
Take Action and transform your clients and your practice!
12 weeks of training and coaching to help you develop your skills as you develop and create your own iMove Program.
Have more success with the guidance and expertise of Amy working along with you to help you succeed with your own programs .
Learn to run your groups and practice with our Practitioners Showcase sessions offer you the opportunity to put your skills into practice.