Help Your Clients Break Free From Compulsive Exercise and Feel at Home In Their Bodies!
Compulsive Exercise can hold clients back from fully recovering and enjoying life...
But for many, they don't know how to stop.
Your clients can break free from the compulsive exercise and use movement as a resource in recovery. You can help them.
Help your clients move out of compulsive exercise patterns and find an embodied and sustainable relationship to movement that nourishes them.
Identify compulsive exercise patterns and strategies to help clients overcome them
Understand medical risks that accompany compulsive exercise and how to safely incorporate movement into eating disorder recovery
Access tools and activities to help clients expand their window of tolerance and develop a more embodied relationship relationship with movement and their bodies.
GET STARTED NOW with the iMove™ Method Self-Guided Training.
This is Intuitive Eating for Movement!
Amy Gardner, a certified eating disorder dietitian, licensed dietitian/nutritionist, and yoga teacher with over twenty years of experience will show you how to move out of a compulsive exercise pattern - for yourself or your clients.
Pulling from her own experience with compulsive exercise and from her work with many clients, Amy's training provides the learning and tools you need to:
Identify compulsive exercise patterns and how to help clients explore and overcome them
Understand the medical risks that accompany compulsive exercise and how to safely incorporate exercise into eating disorder treatment
Understand what drives compulsive exercise, why it’s so hard to stop and alternative coping strategies that work.
Learn how to guide clients in experiential activities with mindfulness, breathing and movement to foster a stronger mind-body connection
Feel confident in your ability to guide clients into a more integrated experience with exercise and their bodies
You CAN help individuals heal and enjoy a life with freedom from compulsive exercise.
Here’s how to get started ...
Who is this program ideal for?
- This training is ideal for folks looking to heal from compulsive exercise and want some easy to follow steps to help you make this happen in your life.
- If you are ready to do some self- reflection and learn more about your relationship with exercise, this training will help you on this new path.
- Practitioners who want to incorporate iMove™ Method principles into their work with current individual clients (NOT run groups, market selves as "certified" and create an additional revenue stream for their practice.)
- Practitioners who currently work with or are interested in working with individuals with eating disorders and are looking for a deeper understanding of compulsive exercise and some basic strategies to help move them towards recovery.
- Clinicians looking to learn more about the iMove™ Method to use for themselves .
Who is this training not for:
- This is not a program for clients to heal their relationship with food or for clinicians and yoga teachers/ movement therapists with extensive training in somatic work and trauma.
Clients/ patients, clinicians with no prior training in eating disorders (early/mid-career is ideal for clinicians).
Yoga teachers or movement professionals with extensive training in somatic work/trauma (You would find it repetitive)
People looking for a quick fix to stop compulsive exercise. This program takes you through a process where you learn new habits and skills that you practice to develop so that they become second nature for you. It is not a band aid solution or magic button that will change everything overnight.
- Clinicians looking to use the exact materials and lessons with your clients. This version is for personal use only. You can book a call with Amy to discover if our iMove™ Method Training and Certification program is what you need to help you bring this program into your practice as a Certified Embodied Exercise Practitioner.
Not sure this is the right program for you?
Book a call with Amy to talk about the program and your options to make sure it is the right fit for you based on where you are in your recovery journey.Talk to Amy
You can also start by ordering the iMove Book from Amazon.
Explore if the principles and lessons are something you want deeper guidance on before you invest in the self-guided training.